Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm baaack!

Well, it's been awhile - but I've been busy! 
I think I've bitten off a bit more than I can chew - but loving every
minute! In the Spring, as I mentioned, I took some space in a new
shop for me - LOVE it!  Great shop with all the kinds of stuff I love,
great dealers, and even better - great customers!  :-)  So far I have
been more successful than I could have hoped, so it's a win for
me!  I also maintain a space a lot closer to me - not nearly as
successful, but it is close to me and I have been there since they
opened so I hate to leave.  I also have joined another group
of dealers in a monthly occasional sale at Dragonfly Hill in Byfield,
MA.  It's kind of a grind w/ the packing up, unpacking, and then
doing it all over again 4 days later to bring it all back home again
(well, hopefully not ALL of it!  LOL!)  Sales have been OK, not
great, but it is just starting out and I'm sure it will wind up well
as it gets more known. 
And to top it off, I retook (is that a word???) a small space
up here at the lake in Wolfeboro.  It's a very nice little shop,
LOVE the owner, but don't know if I can give it what it will
take to be really successful this year. 
So, have you been keeping count?  That makes FOUR shops
that are keeping me hopping and on the road -maybe I am
getting too old for this!  LOL!  I will definitely take pics soon
and post some, but right now I'm just getting back into the
writing mode.  Hope I can keep it up.
On another note, I did manage to fit in a WONDERFUL
trip to Europe in June!  Stayed in Barcelona, Spain for 5 days
and took a 7 day cruise to Monaco, Tuscany, Rome, Naples,
and Palma - fantastic time was had by all! 
And now I'm looking forward to a visit from my son who lives
in Colorado - I'm expecting him to stay awhile and that's OK
by me - I haven't seen him since last October!  So, in between
visiting with family and taking care of 4 shops, I will definitely
try to check in here more often! 
Thanks for reading.... have a great weekend!

No comments: